|Thunder Ghost Walker|
Premium Top 50 Decoder
|Price in match||
109 / 438
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
80% / 90%
1 / 50
|Secondary fire / Modes||
- This item can be obtained from Premium Top 50 Decoder.
It is equipped with an optical transparency system as a one-shot pistol that is used by loading one 50-caliber special shot. When Ghost Walker disappears from sight, an invisible fear begins.
Construct a magnetic field that slows the movement of the enemy at certain radius around the impact point. You can enter or exit transparent mode by right clicking the mouse. Ghost shot triggered in transparent mode is judged to be a head shot when hit.
- Fatal damage
- Has invisibility feature
- Very accurate
- Light weight
- High stun power
- Limited access using stealth mode
- Low rate of fire
- No knockback power
- Hardly obtainable from Premium Decoder
- South Korea: 7 March 2019
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 12 March 2019
- China/Indonesia/Singapore/Malaysia: 13 March 2019
- Treat this pistol as a sniper rifle.
- The damage is increased if you fire in stealth mode but it will consume 10 stealth ammo.
- The stealth mode can lasts up to 10 seconds. It's cancel-able and you are able to resume. It has 100 Stealth ammo and each second in stealth mode will consume 10 ammo.
- Your movement speed will be increased in stealth mode. Take advantage of it to escape from surrounding zombies or to launch a surprise attack at an enemy.
- The stealth mode can easily runs dry and the ammo can only be refilled by re-buying the weapon, so use it wisely.
- Due to very high stun power, it is recommended to pair it with primary and melee weapons with tremendous damage such as Magnum Launcher, Gungnir, Holy Sword Divine Order for best output.
- There's a 3x probability increase for Premium Top 50 Decoder and Premium Unlimited Top 50 Decoder during its debut.
- In Indonesia/Singapore/Malaysia, it has Confirmed Payment event where a user can get a free Thunder Ghost Walker when spending 210 Premium Top 50 Decoders or 35 Premium Unlimited Top 50 Decoder.
- It's based on the Counter-Strike Online 2's Triple Action Thunder.
- When using stealth mode, the bullet trail and impact color turn into purple.
- In Zombie Scenario, the zombies can only track the user while he is using the stealth mode, but they will not attack him.