The Counter-Terrorists must sneak into the airplane through one of the three ways; main entrance that is located at the base of the plane, through the cockpit and through a type of tunnel that is connected to the CT spawn. The Terrorists must defend the five hostages and prevent the counter-terrorists from escorting the hostages to the hostage rescue zones which are located near the Counter-Terrorist Spawn Base and between the boxes near the main entrance.
- Use night vision goggles because certain parts of this map are quite dark.
- Use close range weapons as this map takes place in a confined space airplane.
- Make sure to check all possible camping spots as there are a lot of camping spots in the airplane.
- Buy HE Grenade to weaken your enemies first before rushing.
- Use the HE Grenade inside the plane, however be wary of hostages.
- The curtains inside the plane can be shot through. Use this as an advantage to strike enemies without them knowing your presence.
- Playing as Terrorists is recommended as rescuing all hostages as CT is tedious and you might get killed by Terrorists inside the plane on the way.
This map was released on 13 July 2011 alongside TAR-21.
This map was released on 4 January 2012 alongside Asian Beauty Package.
This map was released on 23 September 2014 alongside Open Beta Test.
This map was released on 26 March 2015 alongside Open Beta Test.
- This is the only map in Counter-Strike Online where there are five hostages instead of four.
- There is a pipe which functions as a ladder.
- In the crawlspace of the plane, there is a glitch where 2 players are needed in order to reach the upper part from the position they are in.
- There is a dog cage in this map.
- This map was one of the most played maps in the Malaysian/Singaporean region of the game.
- Boeing 747 at Wikipedia.