The AS50 is a semi-automatic anti-materiel sniper rifle built by Accuracy International chambered with 5 rounds of .50 BMG ammunition. It does very high damage to all enemies including Titans and zombies, making it suitable for both Human Scenario and Zombie Mods. However, it has a very high recoil and heavy weight.
- Fatal damage to humans and zombies
- Short reload time
- High accuracy even when not zoom
- High rate of fire
- High stun power
- Can be enhanced
- Accurate even if the user is firing it while jumping or running
- Heavy weight
- Low magazine size
- Expensive price and ammunition cost
- High recoil
- Damage decreases over range
- South Korea: 16 June 2011
- Singapore/Malaysia: 5 December 2012
- Indonesia: 15 January 2014. 3 September 2014 (Pink Gold)
- Turkey:23 July 2014
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014. 1 April 2015 (Pink Gold)
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015 (Craft).21 May 2015 (Pink Gold)
Values are approximate and determined by community testing.
- Recommended because it can kill an enemy with just one shot on head, chest (without armor) and gut.
- It is accurate even when not scoping, use it as advantage in close-ranged battle.
- Fire it one at a time. Continuous fire will cause very inaccurate shots. Stay steady and relax for each shot.
- The clip size is low so make sure your shot counts.
- Although the reload time is short, it is still recommended to find a safe place to reload.
- AS50 does not need the quick-switch tactic to make it shoot faster.
- When you hit an enemy with the AS50 and they survived, finish them with secondary.
- When the damage is upgraded by 2, it could do instant kill on any body parts even with Kevlar except on legs.
- When using scope, quick-change to secondary instead of controlling the recoil, because the recoil could confuse the user when scoping.
- Shoot common zombies while they are in mid-air to knock them away except Heavy zombie, Normal zombie and Ganymede that are using [Berserk] ability.
- Shoot the zombie in the head for maximum damage. It causes around 300 damage for armored opponent or 400 damage to unarmored opponent.
- 5 rounds of AS50 damages 1140 ~ 2280 to zombies, and 1875 ~ 11400 when Deadly Shot is activated. So aim at the zombie's head as much as possible!
- When the morale boost is 200%, Deadly Shot is not needed. Aim straight for the head and fire!
- Not recommended in Zombie Scenario due to low clip size, expensive price and swarming zombies.
- However, it is still good in dealing high health zombies like bosses and mini-bosses, albeit a little risky.
- 600 rounds of AS50 can burn $12000, so do not buy all ammo at once.
- In Zombie Scenario AS50 is not recommended when facing bosses, 5 rounds of AS50 just can deal 5000(5k) damage to bosses.
- In Human Scenario AS50 is good when dealing with Titans and bosses.
- Blue Titans can be shot down with 6 shots to the head.
- Not recommended to destroy barriers.
Tactics facing AS50 user
- Classic battle
- This weapon has a very high recoil, so kill them in close gap areas as the users do not have enough time to kill you.
- Don't stand alone in wide areas because the user can kill you easily.
- If you want to cooperate with your teammates, do not make a straight row because the user can finish up your team provided that he/she is experienced.
- Don't stand still while shooting at the AS50 user, because AS50 is accurate even if he/she is running or jumping.
- Zombie Infection
- If you are using the Regular zombie or Ganymede, use berserk skill in wide areas to infect them as the user would not have much time to kill you.
- The user can kill a zombie with HP less than 2500 if they use Deadly Shot and in ducts so be aware of them.
- Always jump if you are using Light Zombie/Sting Finger to avoid the shots.
- When you have a chance, focus on infecting AS50 users first in ducts, as they could easily deal headshot there.
Code Box. This gold edition is lighter than the original weapon by 2%.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 5 December 2012.
- Indonesia: 15 January 2014.
- Turkey: 23 July 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- Indonesia: 3 September 2014.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
- Main article: Weapon Enhancement
|Rate of fire||75||-||-|
Achievable weapon titles:
- Higher fire rate (+51%)
- Lighter (-3%)
- Shorter reload time (-1.0 seconds)
- Higher rate of fire
- Same buy cost ($5000)
- Same magazine size (5)
- Same ammo type (.50 BMG)
- Can be enhanced
- Lower damage
- Less accurate (-69%)
- Higher recoil (+17%)
- Lower knockback power
- The AS50's reload animation greatly resembles the AS50's reload animation in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
- This is the second weapon that fires accurately even when jumping after SKULL-5.