AK-47 is a Russian assault rifle fed with 30 rounds of 7.62mm. It boasts high firepower and accuracy, making it one of the most favorable rifle in history. However, it is quite heavy and has high recoil.
- High damage
- Short reload time
- High rate of fire
- High accuracy
- Purchasable only for the Terrorists
- Very high recoil
- Quite heavy
Weapon unlock system
The player can choose to unlock the AK-47 instead of buying from shop, by collecting 50 kill points from Galil.
Combination System only.
Can be obtained under certain conditions:
- Event: Lasts for a short period.
- PC Bang (South Korea): Permanent duration.
This variant has the best power and penetration, can provide excellent hit rate when using burst mode. Special effects:
- Unique fire effect.
- +100% EXP in Zombie Crush.
- +30% EXP for other players in the room.
Exclusive for Taiwan/Hong Kong region. Can be obtained by participating in the Closed Beta.
|AK-47 Beginner||Kill 100 enemies with the AK-47|
|AK-47 Novice||Kill 500 enemies with the AK-47|
|AK-47 Expert||Kill 5000 enemies with the AK-47|
- Because of the weapon is originally modeled with a right-hand weapon and a left-hand grip, the ejection port is incorrectly mirrored as a result. This happens with most of the weapons in-game.
- The fire selector is seen in safe mode, which technically makes the weapon cannot be fired in real life. This mistake can also be found in the Gold and Special variants.
- The AK-47 Monster shares similar performance to the AK-47 Paladin in Counter-Strike Online.
- It is also noted that the AK-47 Monster has its own fully textured kill icon.
- The words "CBT" (Closed Beta Test) can be seen on the CB Commemoration variant. Its skin is also a combination of the Gold and Camo counterparts.
- AK-47 at Wikipedia.