The Automag V is a .50 caliber semi-automatic pistol designed with the goal of "becoming the most ergonomic and lightweight of all the high-caliber self-loading pistols".
- High damage, same as Desert Eagle
- Does not affect the player speed
- Cheaper than Desert Eagle (-$25)
- Stylish design
- Short reload time
- Purchasable with game points
- Low magazine capacity
- High recoil
- Low rate of fire
- Low reserved ammunition
Aegis Institute to combat Zombies. It is Chambered with 10 rounds of .50AE AHE. It does high damage for a pistol and equipped with a grenade launcher that can create strong explosion damage around the point of impact.
Comparison to Desert Eagle
- Cheaper (-$25)
- Lower recoil (-3%)
- Same damage (47)
- Same weight (0% speed reduction)
- Same ammo size (7/35)
- Less accurate (-3%)
- Lower rate of fire (-1%)
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 12 June 2012
- China: 13 June 2012
- The firing sound of the AutoMag V, is nearly similar to the Desert Eagle in Half-Life: Opposing Force.
- The Automag shares the same animations with the Golden Desert Eagle except its drawing animation.
- This weapon was a skin for the Desert Eagle before it was officially released as a standalone weapon.
- AutoMag V's slide does not lock back after firing its last bullet, due to its shoot_empty animation being a duplicate of shoot2. It only locks back during its reload animation.
- Before the Free Update patch, this weapon used to have level restriction. The players must achieve level 48 or higher to purchase it.
- AMT AutoMag V at Wikipedia.