- For original version, see Blood Dripper.
- This item can be obtained from Dark Shard event.
A weapon specialized for hunting zombies produced by the Aegis Lab. After the projectile flies through a certain distance, it returns to the user again. At this time, if the Astra is holding, the bullet is recovered, but if it is blocked by an obstacle, the bullet is destroyed. Projectiles can be fired one more time before being retrieved. If the attack hits with a head shot, it changes to a special state and inflicts a powerful attack on the enemy's head and also deals damage to enemies within a certain range.
- Notifies the crosshair when a successful hit
- In Scenario mode, unlimited reserve magazines applied
- South Korea: 15 July 2021.
- CSN:S: 28 July 2021.
Comparison to Blood Dripper
- Higher damage
- Has multiple stage modes
- Able to electrify nearby zombies
- Same throwing speed as Blood Dripper +6
- Same weight
- Same stun and knockback
- Harder to obtain
- Available only during limited time
- Higher Zombie Z level
Shoot 1 sound
Shoot 2 sound
- Astra may refers to a satellite name.
- This weapon was originally planned to be released in decoders. This is due to the presence of "d_" model file which is used for weapon exhibition in Playroom and no other Epic Edition/Swag weapon featured a "d_" model file.