Avalanche is the fourth future weapon introduced in the game. It is a multipurpose machine gun that fires 200 rounds of 7.62 NATO box magazine, which is similar to that of a rifle, instead of being belt-fed like other machine guns. It has two firing modes that can be utilized freely depending on the situation.
- Higher damage (+3)
- More accurate (+1%)
- Lower recoil (-1%)
- Higher rate of fire (+3%)
- Alice: As the most effective infantry weapon for Alice.
- A mode
- B mode
This mode does the same damage as the MG36 and M4A1 while its rate of fire is as high as the MG3.
Switching to B mode
Switching to A mode
- Avalanche means a mass of snow, ice, and rocks falling rapidly down a mountainside.
- The name of the gun "Avalanche", can be seen etched on the buttstock, while the "DISASTER-III" etching can be seen on this weapon's box magazine.
- In early releases the Avalanche used MG3's firing sound.
- This weapon has two muzzle flashes for the two different modes. Also the colour of the unusable scope turns purple when it is in A mode and blue when switched to B mode.