- For the original version, see AMT AutoMag V.
- This weapon has Part System installed.
BALROG-I is a high caliber pistol that fires 10 rounds of .50AE AHE bullets that were both developed at the Aegis Institute, based on the AMT AutoMag V. It is equipped with the Balrog Charging System that enables BALROG-I to fire an explosive shot via a grenade launcher that explodes upon impact. Although the Balrog Charging System of the BALROG-I has to be done manually, the weapon makes up for it by inflicting an afterburn effect towards targeted enemies.
- Details: Right-click to switch modes. When shooting in BCS mode, periodically does 1, 23, or 64 AoE damage in the area where the bullet landed.
- Large clip size for a high caliber pistol
- High stun power
- Grenade explodes upon impact
- B mode inflicts afterburn effect towards zombies
- Moderate rate of fire in A mode
- Fast reload time
- Low rate of fire in B mode
- Low knockback power
- Low accuracy
- Expensive price
- Takes time to change modes
- South Korea: 31 January 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 5 February 2013.
- China: 6 February 2013.
Indonesia: 20 November 2013. Singapore/Malaysia: 20 November 2013.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- South Korea: 24 July 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 5 August 2014.
- China &
Japan: 6 August 2014. Indonesia: 7 January 2015. Vietnam: 4 June 2015.
- Original: Recommended as it can be a good replacement for Desert Eagle.
- Deathmatch: Not recommended as it has small magazine capacity.
- BALROG-I is only accurate if fired in slow pace. Firing rapidly will cause accuracy drops.
- It is advisable for the user to not move when firing the BALROG-I as the weapon has unstable accuracy.
Comparison to SKULL-1 (A Mode)
- Able to shoot out explosive ammunition (B mode)
- Higher clip capacity (+3 rounds)
- Cheaper ammo
- Same recoil (30%)
- Same weight (0% speed reduction)
- Has two firing modes
- Less accurate (-1%)
- Lower penetration power (-2)
- Lower damage (-6)
- Lower fire rate (-2%)
- More expensive (+$300)
- Lower stun power to zombies in Zombie Scenario
Ditto, secondary fire
- This weapon is based on the AMT AutoMag V.
- The words "BALROG-I" and "Aegis Laboratory" can be seen on the slide.
- After using B mode, the weapon will automatically switch back to A mode.
- When using B mode, a long sharp bone pattern can be seen on the gun.
- This is the second weapon that has an afterburn effect (in B mode). The first one is the Salamander.
- In the resale poster of Taiwan/Hong Kong region, its name was mistyped as "Barlog-I".
- Like the AMT AutoMag V, a bullet 3D-modeled can be seen when reloading but the rest of the bullets are drawn in 2D.