- For the original version, see XM1014.
- This weapon has Part System installed.
Based on the XM1014, BALROG-XI is an auto shotgun that is developed by Aegis Laboratory. The much-touted Balrog Charging System will generate an incendiary round for each four shells shot in quick succession, with a maximum of seven incendiary shells which can be used as secondary fire.
- Details: Charges a special bullet upon continuous fire, which can be used for a special attack by right-clicking. The special attack does damage to the cone-shaped area in front of you. Special Attack Damage: 23 (Normal), 406 (Zombie), 1528 (Scenario)
- High damage, especially in secondary fire mode
- High rate of fire
- Very high stun power to zombies
- Very short reload time for a shotgun
- Can do wide-spread explosive shots
- Explosive shots deal high damage to zombies and can knock zombies away, specially in mid-air
- Good for destroying obstacles
- Explosive shots' damage doesn't decrease over range
- Expensive price and ammunition costs
- Just like most shotguns, no penetration on normal shots
- Easily runs dry due to its rate of fire and low magazine capacity
- Have to shoot 4 bullets to obtain an explosive ammo
- Explosive shot cannot perform headshot kills except with concentrated fire
- Cannot be shot underwater
- Limited range when using explosive shot
- Obtainable through Find the Zombies event only (BLUE edition)
- South Korea: 14 May 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 28 May 2013.
- China: 29 May 2013.
Japan: 5 June 2013. Indonesia: 26 February 2014. Singapore/Malaysia: 9 April 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- South Korea: 24 July 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 5 August 2014.
- China &
Japan: 6 August 2014. Indonesia: 7 January 2015. Vietnam: 4 June 2015.
- This weapon is a proper replacement for those who like to use XM1014.
- BALROG-XI's explosive shot can deal tremendous damage to zombies and obstacles.
- You can shoot the explosive ammo while reloading.
- An explosive ammo will be obtained after firing 4 pellets continuously.
- The maximum of explosive ammo obtainable is 7.
- It can take down barriers real fast with just some explosive shots.
- Explosive shots' damage doesn't decrease over range in comparison with the Black Dragon Cannon. Furthermore, it has longer range but lower area spread than the latter one.
Comparison to XM1014
- Higher rate of fire (+6%)
- Can do wide spread explosive shots
- Additional explosive rounds
- More effective against zombies
- Same damage (52)
- Same weight (4% speed reduction)
- Same magazine size (7)
- More expensive (+$2750)
- Available for limited time only
BCS shooting sound
- A new muzzle flash was created for this weapon.
- When an explosive shell is charged, it uses the BALROG-IX's charging sound effect.
- Its secondary fire mode is similar to the Black Dragon Cannon's primary shot, except that BALROG-XI has a longer range albeit smaller area spread.
- This is the second BALROG weapon in which the Balrog Charging System is activated manually after BALROG-I.
- The word "BALROG XI" can be seen on the shotgun's receiver when reloading or drawing.
- The word "BCS System" is printed on the buttstock, however it's hard to see in normal circumstances.
- When shooting the explosive shot, a different shotgun shell model is ejected.
- Unlike the original XM1014, BALROG-XI has a "muzzle brake" for emitting Balrog Charging System at the end of the barrel and an additional unused railing system on top of the barrel.