- For original version, see Magnum Launcher.
- This weapon has Part System installed.
A weapon made to kill the undeads. With special weapons technology at the time, it is equipped with 30 rounds of arrows and devastate all enemies in front through the slash-and-burn mode.
- Automatic generation of special bombs at regular intervals
- You can attack 60% of knockbacks that deal normal 63, Zombie 728, and Scenario 5077 damage with a fan-shaped range in front of you.
- Equipping Yeong Shin will increase the fire rate of secondary mode(from 0.70 to 0.55 sec) and number of fired secondary mode rounds from 5 to 9.
- Equipping Lee Chang will increase the regeneration speed of secondary bullet (-1 sec faster) and magazine size from 30 to 35.
- Improvements will disappear when you become hero.
- South Korea: 6 February 2020.
Comparison to Magnum Launcher
- Cheaper (-$150)
- Lower recoil (-12%)
- Attachable with Parts
- Same base damage (52)
- Same rate of fire (82%)
- Same weight (4% speed reduction)
- Same knockback power (15%)
- Same stun power (66%)
- Same ammo type (4 Gauge)
- Lower damage to zombies (2.1x lower in ZM, 3.3x lower in ZS)
- Longer reload time (+0.5 seconds)
- Narrower secondary mode area
- Attach with Gun Boost and Rage Down parts for maximum performance.
- It reuses Magnum Launcher's primary fire.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.