- See Barrett M95 White Tiger for the original version.
- This weapon has Part System installed.
A sniper rifle with the bravery of knights on the battlefield. After landing 10 hits, the user is able to summon a ghost knight.
- Very high damage
- Very accurate
- Large magazine size for a Sniper Rifle
- Crosshair is available when not scoping
- Easier to obtain than Barrett M95 White Tiger
- Heavy weight
- Short time net
- Non-replenish-able net ammunition
- It cannot be fired the bullet unless the player is using the scope.
- Leave the light trail makes enemy can spot the player easily.
- Nets are ineffective against Tyrant
- Very expensive price
- South Korea: 17 October 2019.
- China: 17 October 2019.
- TW/ HK: 23 October 2019.
- CSN:S: 30 October 2019.
Comparison to White Tiger
- Same Accuary (100%)
- Same recoil (30%)
- Same rate of fire (8%)
- Same Price ($10,000)
- Same reload time (2.0 seconds)
- Lower damage (Normal: -10 Zombie: -1748 Scenario: -3496)
- Lower magazine size (-5)
- Lower net ammo (-2)
- Lower Spare ammo (-50)
- Shorter net duration (-0,5)
- No hit-marker functions
- No unlimited spare ammo in Scenario modes
- Summon has a smaller hitbox