This is 'Player VS. Player VS. Environment (PvPvE)' mode that splits everyone into two teams to accomplish the goal.
The battle still depicts between Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists battles. The Counter-Terrorists have to escort a POW truck to the finish line by destroying three barriers blocking the truck with C4s. The Terrorists must disrupt the Counter-Terrorists from letting the truck reaching final destination and free their captured leader.
Both teams are switched when one team complete their tasks or time's up to balance the game.
Battle points will decide who is victorious. It can be collected by various actions like killing BOT/player, convoying car, planting C4, dismantling bondage...
- Main article: HK G11
HK G11 is a German assault rifle fed with 50 rounds of 4.73×33mm Caseless Ammunition. Although it has low firepower, its rate of fire is superb, magazine size is high and can be fired in burst fire mode.
This mode was released alongside HK G11 on:
- South Korea: 3 January 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 9 January 2013.
- China: 9 January 2013.
- Japan: 16 January 2013.
- Indonesia: 3 July 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 18 July 2013.
- Turkey: 11 June 2014.
This mode was released alongside Open Beta Test on:
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- Opposing to Bomb defuse mode, the Counter-Terrorists must plant the C4 instead of the Terrorists.
- The BOTs' names are taken from Hard BOTs.
- The posters show the Soldiers using M14 EBR and HK G11, while a CT Commando is equipped with XM2010. But in game, Soldiers use XM8 Carbine instead, and Commandos only use M32 MGL.
- Battle Rush used to be a standalone mode in the previous update.
- This mode is probably inspired by Payload mode from Team Fortress 2, another Valve's FPS game.