The Bazooka is a standard issue weapon in Bazooka Battle mode.
The bazooka is a semi-automatic recoilless rifle which is designed for anti-tank purposes. It deals very high damage to any objects including vehicles.
- High capacity for a rocket launcher
- Light weight
- Can zoom via scope
- Has alternate semi-automatic firing ability
- Short reload time
- High knockback power to enemies
- Free of charge
- Has cross-hair when not scoped
- Very high damage
- Very accurate even when jumping
- Difficult to directly hit moving targets
- Extra ammunition cannot be bought nor get from picking dead player's bazooka
- Bazookas dropped in the ground will disappear faster than other dropped weapons
Players should notice that this weapon:
- Has the same rate of fire with Dragunov SVD, which is low.
- Has the same recoil as M136 AT4 and AT4-CS, which is moderate.
- It's a light weapon, as light as Seal knife with 0% speed reduction. But, due to Bazooka Battle properties which add 15% speed to players, making this weapon very light.
- This is the standard weapon in Bazooka Battle.
- In Zombie Scenario, it appears as a pickable weapon in Last Ride map.
- There is a bug where the player can jump to high places with no damage by shooting bazooka to the ground.
- After the 4 December 2014 update of South Korea, the knockback power was improved to be more powerful.