- This weapon has Part System installed.
This weapon generates powerful snowstorms. It fires a powerful short-range snowstorm and activates an electric current that surrounds its user with powerful kinetic energy. After a certain number of shots, it builds up a charge to let you use the jet pack up to 2 times.
- Season 8 Reward Weapon - Growing Weapon Stage 4
- If you acquire a weapon in each stage, the previous-stage weapon is not deleted.
- Each shot charges up energy. When you accumulate 2 charges, default attack damage is increased.
- Right-click to consume one energy gauge and accelerate in the direction of your crosshair.
- Energy charge differs between Normal, Zombie, and Zombie Scenario modes.
- Very mediocre damage, especially without parts
- Weapon goes dry very easily
- Weapon does not affect full 360 radius (Mostly effective at front range)
- Completely unreliable in long range
- South Korea: 14 January 2021.
- China & TW/HK: 20 January 2021.
- CSN:S: 27 January 2021.
Comparison to Lightning Fury
- Higher damage to humans (+4)
- Has Part System
- Easier to obtain
- Lower minimum Zombie Z level (-5)
- Same rate of fire (91%)
- Same speed reduction (-5%)
- Same magazine size (100)
- Same accuracy (86%)
- Same recoil (20%)
- Same knockback power (8%)
- Same stun power (80%)
- Same price ($2000)
- Lower damage to Zombies (-16) and Scenario (-34) modes
- Lower attack range (~1 m)
- Needs to consume more ammo to get a jetpack (60 vs 25/30 on Lightning Fury)
- Jetpack has lower reach
- Only available in last level of paid Season Pass
- No hit-marker functions
- No unlimited spare ammo in Scenario modes
Shoot sound #1
Shoot sound #2
- This is the first minor version of a very limited version of Transcendent weapon.