They began research on the cores. As they realized that those cores have a mysterious power, they decided to destroy the other party’s core to gain sole control over core energy.
However, their battle has been ongoing due to the barrier generated by controllers that were installed for controlling the powerful energy of the core...
The agents who received prolonged exposure to fragments created from the core started to mutate while they were fighting against each other. Therefore, the battle has taken on a new aspect and the outcome is unknown...
The player must collect 3 green diamonds to evolve into a beast. A beast has 500HP and 400AP. Once evolved, the player controls the beast in the third person camera instead of first person. A beast can do stomp skill and normal melee attacks. They can also jump twice and turn themselves in a ball-like shape to move faster for a short period of time.
It is Team Deathmatch style where the player will respawn in 3 seconds after death and no usage in-game dollar. The main goal of the team is to destroy the opposing team's magic crystal tower. However, the player must destroy the magic crystal controller first to open the gate. There is a time limit for the gate and the magic crystal controller will be respawned later.
Destroy the enemy’s core.
- Core is protected by a barrier that is created by a controller.
- You can attack the core for a while if you attack and disable the controller, thus removing the barrier. However, the controller will re-activate the barrier after 20 seconds.
- Don't immediately change into beast after collecting 3 fragments. Change into beast when your HP is low or when you are attacked by another beast.
The player must collect 3 crystal fragments to evolve into a beast. The fragments can be found near a dead enemy or teammate. Also everytime you respawn it will give you a crystal fragment.
- Beasts can do double jumps which are higher than a human jump.
- Beasts have higher knockback resistance and can move forward easily even being fired by the humans.
- Beasts can dodge the attacks by pressing and keys twice.
- Scroll Impact: Double key to dash.
- Heavy Beat: Stomp the ground to deal damage to nearby enemies.
- Main article: Leviathan.
This mode was released alongside Leviathan on:
- South Korea: 4 July 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 9 July 2013.
- China/Japan: 10 July 2013.
- Turkey: 18 December 2013.
This mode was released on:
- Singapore/Malaysia: 18 December 2013.
- Indonesia: 18 December 2013.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- This mode mirrors Wolfteam, another First-Person-Shooter game which allows players to transform into werewolves.
- The system for this mode is "sm" which refers to snowman.
- This is the first mode that allows the player to see in third person.
- In Requiem and Port maps, the goal is similar to Team Deathmatch. No crystal tower involved.
- Beast used to be a standalone mode in the previous update.