- This weapon has Part System installed.
A pair of stylish akimbo pistol fed with 30 rounds of 9mm. While it shoots fast and has large magazine size, it suffers from poor accuracy and take a long time to reload due to its dual-wielded feature.
- High rate of fire, can fire as fast as the player can
- High magazine capacity
- Decent damage for a pistol
- Available as default weapon
- Expensive for a pistol
- Low accuracy
- Long reload time
- Cannot penetrate walls
- Dual Beretta Gunslinger
- Main article: Dual Beretta Gunslinger
Akimbo automatic pistols given to a select few guardians of justice. Fed with 36 rounds of .44 Fast Draw, this special pistol features a unique martial art that combines marksmanship with bladeworks, using both melee and bullets to devastate enemies.
- This the first dual wielded pistol (and also the first dual wielded weapon) in game.
- Binding the attack key to the mouse wheel, or any (other) keys on the keyboard in the console will allow it to be fired with an incredible fire rate like using Dual Infinity, although it will have terrible accuracy as a consequence. Users can shoot as fast as an UMP45 this way.
- The weapon's textures are reused from Counter-Strike: Condition Zero.
- Beretta 92 at Wikipedia.