The Beretta ARX-160 is an Italian assault rifle fed with 30 rounds of 5.56 NATO. It has a high rate of fire and a short reloading time, making it reliable in close quarters combat. A usable scope is attached to ease long range engagements.
- High rate of fire
- Short reloading time
- Usable scope
- High stun power
- Purchasable by both Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists
- Can be enhanced
- Low knockback power
- Purchasable by cash points only
- Low damage for an assault rifle
- Easily runs dry
- South Korea: 29 August 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 10 September 2013.
- China &
Japan: 11 September 2013. Indonesia: 26 March 2014. Singapore/Malaysia: 2 July 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- Price: Same as StG 44.
- Damage: Same as an non-enhanced HK 23E and M16A4.
- Rate of fire: Same as a standard assault rifle.
- Weight: Same as M4A1.
- Shoot in full-auto in close range and use short bursts of fire in middle range.
- For long range, crouch and use the scope for better accuracy.
- 30 rounds of the ARX-160 can deal 4,000 ~ 6,000 damage to bosses, provided that the firepower has been maxed.
- Cheaper (-$500)
- Lower recoil (-3%)
- Higher rate of fire (+5%)
- Same magazine size (30)
- Same ammo type (5.56mm)
- Less accurate (-2%)
- Lower damage (-1)
- Heavier (+5% speed reduction)
- Hunter Killer X-15
- Main article: Hunter Killer X-15
An assault rifle based on the ARX-160 developed by the Kronos company fed with 30 rounds of 5.56 mm special bullet. It is equipped with Hunter Killer module which can detect the presence of zombies with its thermal scope.
- Despite being modeled with a sniper scope, it functions with ACOG/reflex sight zoom level in-game.
- The ARX-160's in-game model is actually based off the civilian ARX-100, instead of the proper ARX-160.
- Beretta ARX 160 at Wikipedia.