The Beretta ARX-160 is an Italian assault rifle fed with 30 rounds of 5.56 NATO. It has a high rate of fire and a short reloading time, making it reliable in close quarters combat. A usable scope is attached to ease long range engagements.
- High rate of fire
- Short reloading time
- Usable scope
- High stun power
- Purchasable by both Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists
- Can be enhanced
- Low knockback power
- Purchasable by cash points only
- Low damage for an assault rifle
- Easily runs dry
- South Korea: 29 August 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 10 September 2013.
- China & Japan: 11 September 2013.
Indonesia: 26 March 2014. Singapore/Malaysia: 2 July 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- Price: Same as StG 44.
- Damage: Same as an non-enhanced HK 23E and M16A4.
- Rate of fire: Same as a standard assault rifle.
- Weight: Same as M4A1.
- Shoot in full-auto in close range and use short bursts of fire in middle range.
- For long range, crouch and use the scope for better accuracy.
- 30 rounds of the ARX-160 can deal 4,000 ~ 6,000 damage to bosses, provided that the firepower has been maxed.
- Cheaper (-$500)
- Lower recoil (-3%)
- Higher rate of fire (+5%)
- Same magazine size (30)
- Same ammo type (5.56mm)
- Less accurate (-2%)
- Lower damage (-1)
- Heavier (+5% speed reduction)
- Despite being modeled with a sniper scope, it functions with ACOG/reflex sight zoom level in-game.
- The ARX-160's in-game model is actually based off the civilian ARX-100, instead of the proper ARX-160.
- Beretta ARX 160 at Wikipedia.