- For original version, see Blade Runebreaker.
- This weapon is obtainable from Mileage Bingo.
A blade that retains the mysterious powers of the ancients, and has the ability to amplify the sharpness and power that can also split the glacier due to frost protection, and to emit a powerful sword.
- This weapon is a special variant of Blade Runebreaker +6.
- Light emission: Focus can be emitted by holding down the right mouse button.
- Inflicts extreme damage (especially in charged mode)
- High stun and knockback powers
- Long attack range
- Can kill multiple enemies at once with both modes
- Usable in all modes
- Doesn't need to be enhanced
- Low attack rate
- Takes time to charge its B mode
- Neither modes can instantly hit a target
- Hard to obtain
- South Korea: 24 June 2020
- TW/HK: 1 July 2020
- China: 1 July 2020
- CSN:S: 8 July 2020
- Use the charged attack to deliver fatal damage to the opponent, but mind the lengthy charge.
- Due to slow slash rate, be careful to attack and keep your distance from the enemy.
- This can be partially mitigated by charging the blade before engaging combat.
- Use primary attack to get a wider attack range.
- The blade's range is 3 meters in A and uncharged/half-charged B mode. 5 meters for its charge attack.
- The charge attack takes 3 seconds to completely charge. 1.5 seconds for fully enhanced Runebreaker.
- A hit with its charged attack can deal around 30,000 ~ 100,000 damage to bosses (provided that the attack power has been maxed).
- It isn't the best weapon for escaping zombies. Switch to a primary or another melee weapon if possible.
- It can do between 700 and 2,500 damage to barrier per hit.
- This is the third Transcendent grade weapon to have its stats on par with their +6 versions after Transcendent Magnum Drill Gold and Transcendent Red Dragon Cannon Gold.
- This weapon resembles Frostmourne even more than its original version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.