- For the original version, see Blade Runebreaker.
Imbued with the mysterious power of the ancients and sheathed in frost, this blade is so outstandingly sharp it can even split glaciers apart. It also has the ability to deliver powerful Blade Breaker energy slashes.
- This weapon is a special variant of Blade Runebreaker +6.
- Blade Striker: Concentrate power by holding , then strike.
- Inflicts extreme damage (especially in charged mode)
- High stun and knockback powers
- Long attack range
- Can kill multiple enemies at once with both modes
- Usable in all modes
- Doesn't need to be enhanced
- Low attack rate
- Takes time to charge its B mode
- Neither modes can instantly hit a target
- Hard to obtain
- South Korea: 24 June 2020
- TW/HK & China: 1 July 2020
- CSN:S: 8 July 2020
As of 2 December 2021 update, this weapon can be enhanced up to +5, with +3 damage and +2 range. It is the first weapon that can be enhanced further beyond its original weapon.
- Use the charged attack to deliver fatal damage to the opponent, but mind the lengthy charge.
- Due to slow slash rate, be careful to attack and keep your distance from the enemy.
- This can be partially mitigated by charging the blade before engaging combat.
- Use primary attack to get a wider attack range.
- The blade's range is 3 meters in A and uncharged/half-charged B mode. 5 meters for its charge attack.
- The charge attack takes 3 seconds to completely charge. 1.5 seconds for fully enhanced Runebreaker.
- A hit with its charged attack can deal around 30,000 ~ 100,000 damage to bosses (provided that the attack power has been maxed).
- It isn't the best weapon for escaping zombies. Switch to a primary or another melee weapon if possible.
- It can do between 700 and 2,500 damage to barrier per hit.
- This is the third Transcendent grade weapon to have its stats on par with their +6 versions after Transcendent Magnum Drill Gold and Transcendent Red Dragon Cannon Gold.
- This weapon resembles Frostmourne even more than its original version.