The Blaser R93 Tactical is a sniper rifle which features a straight-bolt which is rarely seen used by modern sniper rifles. It was adopted by a serveral countries' counter-terrorism unit, including the GSG-9, GIGN and Spetsnaz.
- Instant kill except leg
- Light weight
- Has higher rate of fire than other heavy sniper rifles
- Purchasable with game points
- Low magazine capacity
- Low accuracy
- Loud firing sound will attract enemies of sniper presence
Comparison to AWP
- Higher rate of fire (+3%)
- Lighter (-2% speed reduction)
- Same price ($4750)
- Same damage (100)
- Same ammo type (.338 Lapua Magnum)
- Same reload time (3.0 seconds)
- Less accurate (-1%)
- Higher recoil (+7%)
- Lower clip size (-5)
- South Korea: 30 July 2009 (AWP skin), 31 May 2012 (standalone)
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 12 June 2012
- China: 13 June 2012
Pulling the bolt
- This weapon was a skin for the AWP before it was officially released, this is reinforced by its model name, awp_r93.
- The R93 has the highest level restriction available.
- The R93, like the AW50 and other AWP incarnations, has three bolt pulling animations that can be seen in view model. However, all three of R93 animations are duplicates.
- Before the Free Update patch, this weapon used to have level restriction. The players must achieve level 66 or higher to purchase it.
- Blaser R93 Tactical at Wikipedia.