- This weapon has Part System installed.
This is the modified version of Dual Uzi with 80 rounds of plastic bullets. It can be recombined to be a mini rocket launcher for a splash attack. It fires 3 grenades at a time and can do massive damage per hit.
- Massive damage for an SMG
- High accuracy
- Stable recoil
- Superb rate of fire
- Does not affect moving speed
- Large magazine size for an SMG
- B mode can perform headshot for zombie (even without Deadly Shot)
- Can be obtained from Part Weapon Selection Box
- Can be enhanced
Available at limited time in Top 50 Decoder
- Long reload time
- South Korea: 2 March 2017.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 7 March 2017.
- China &
Japan: 8 March 2017. Indonesia : 12 July 2017.
- CSN:Z: 6 September 2017.
Comparison to Dual Uzi
- Higher damage to zombies (+3) and scenario (+6)
- Can be recombined to fire a rocket launcher
- Very high splash damage in rocket mode
- Has Part System
- Same recoil (9%)
- Same rate of fire (92%)
- Same weight (0% speed reduction)
- Same ammo size (80)
- Lower damage to humans (-1)
- More expensive (+$500)
- Lower accuracy (-2%)
- Longer reload time (+0.5 seconds)
- The B mode is based on BM-21, a Soviet truck-mounted 122 mm multiple rocket launcher.
- The damage in normal modes have been reduced from 16 to 14 since Team Deathmatch Revive Update (14% reduction).
- BM-21 Grad at Wikipedia.