- For weapon it resembles, see Colt M4A1.
- This item can only be obtained from Code B Decoder.
This is a special assault rifle built from a special set of blocks to resemble the M4A1. Since it can be switched between automatic fire or missile fire mode, it holds either 40 rounds of Plastic Brick or 10 rounds of Brick Missile.
- Has silencer in A mode
- High stun power
- Can kill multiple target with just 1 shot in B mode
- Very high damage in both modes, specially in B mode
- High clip size
- High rate of fire in A mode
- Moderate recoil
- Low knockback power
- Missile does not instantly hit the targets
This weapon was released alongside Dominique on:
- South Korea: 19 November 2014.
- China/Japan: 3 December 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 4 December 2014.
- Although the weapon comes surpressed in A mode, it does not decrease the amount of noise generated when firing whatsoever. Therefore, it is not advisable to continuesly shoot as it may compromise your position. Furthermore, it is a very expensive weapon to carry with.
- In B mode, this weapon deals tremendous damage to bosses. With maxed power, it can deal around 11000 ~ 24000 damages per shot.
- Yuri: Seen in posters.
Comparison to M4A1
- Higher damage (+1)
- Has rocket launcher mode
- Can be purchased by both teams
- Same accuracy (88%)
- Same rate of fire (91%)
- Same weight (9% speed reduction)
- Higher recoil (+5%)
- Silencer cannot be detached
- More expensive (+$2900)
- This weapon is entirely made of Lego's construction set.
- The B mode model resembles the V-2 Rocket artillery.
- The reload animation (A mode) is similar to JANUS-5.
- The B mode reload animation resembles Gae Bolg.
- In Zombie Modes, a bug is achieveable in B mode where if the user shoots at nearby humans and later gets infected by a zombie, the explosion will kill the humans, thus counting them as frags. This bug is similar to the OICW's.