- This weapon has Part System installed.
Calico M950 is an American pistol fed with 50 rounds of 9mm. Its helical magazine supports a huge number of rounds, making it suitable for engaging multiple targets. This weapon was able be obtained from Combat Blueprint No. 1. Now it's available from Brand Top 30 Decoder.
- High accuracy
- High clip size
- High rate of fire
- No speed reduction
- High stun power
- Can be enhanced under Weapon Enhancement
- Obtainable via Crafting only
- Has the lowest base damage compared to other pistols
- High recoil
Confirmed Secret: M950 Set
A set that includes:
- Perfect Pick Recipe: M950
- Grade-S Blueprint Set 1
- Permanent Durability
- 16000 Points
- M950 Attack
This is a special version of the M950 fed with 58 rounds of 9mm and equipped with a scope to enhance the accuracy. It is produced in limited quantity that cannot undergo Weapon Enhancement.
- M950 Trans-Gear
A special variant available from Season 1 Compensation. It is lighter by 2% and does higher damage to zombies.
Comparison to Glock-18
- Higher magazine size (+30)
- Higher rate of fire (+2%)
- Can be enhanced
- Same accuracy (67%)
- Same knockback and stun power
- Same weight (0% speed reduction)
- Same ammo type (9mm)
- Can be used by both teams
- Higher recoil (+19%)
- More expensive (+$1100)
- Lower damage (-6)
- Longer reload time (+1.5 seconds)
- No secondary fire function
- The M950 in real life is semi-auto only.
- Its variant M950A, from which the M950 Attack is based on, is select-fire.
- With maximum ammo enhancement, the M950 was the pistol with the highest number of rounds (70) in Counter-Strike Online a very long time, until to the point TURBULENT-1 was released, surpassing it with its record of 150 rounds per magazine.
- This weapon series by Calico is long discontinued and it's been used very seldom, even though it is used a lot in Zombie Modes in Counter-Strike Online.