This item is no longer obtainable. Additionally, no copies exist in Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies. A grenade equipped with multiple warheads that detonate twice after pulling the pin. It deals roughly 30% more damage than a regular HE Grenade, and additionally, acts as three separate grenades in Zombie Hero and Zombie Scenario.
- South Korea: 28 January 2016.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 2 February 2016.
- China: 3 February 2016.
- Japan: 17 February 2016.
- CSNZ: 10 August 2016.
- Indonesia : 12 August 2016.
|Number||Conditions of acquisition|
|Log in to the game|
|Play for 150 minutes (2 hours and 30 minutes)|
|Accumulate 3000 Kill Points|
|Play 30 minutes each day for 7 days|
- This is the only grenade so far to be obtained through Letter Collecting Event.
- It is also the only grenade so far in Counter-Strike Online to feature multiple explosions.
- The letters "SG" and the sentences "COUNTER-STRIKE ONLINE", "NEXON KOREA VALVE" and "CSO USER FIGHTING" can be seen on the grenade's body. The word "FIGHTING" is mainly used as a cheer or encouragement in the eastern cultures.
- The grenade light textures was initially not set to additive in game, resulting in a weird wing-like greenish blue light texture, this was fixed in later updates.
- In Indonesia, this weapon was also added into Craft. But after 5 October 2016 updates, this weapon was removed with New Classic Weapons.
- In Human Scenario, this grenade costs only $300 to purchase, compared to $2000 for all other grenades.