Character Emotion is a cheering system for characters.
Character emotions can be activated by pressingkey in-game. The default emotions are:
Some characters have their own unique emotion.
- Victory Pose (except for Transcendent Choi Ji Yoon, Transcendent Yuri, Transcendent Blair and Transcendent Fernando)
- Main article: Zombie Tag
In this mode, new exclusive emotions are introduced.
- This system was originally a cut command in the original Counter-Strike.
- This is similar to the taunt commands in Team Fortress 2 except the taunts depend on the characters' weapons.
- There's a rare glitch where the female characters can perform male's emotion in first person, and the reverse can happen as well. This usually stems from network packet loss during mid-play.
- There's a bug whereby a character can express emotions while running. This can be done by drawing a melee weapon right after engaging the emotion.