The Cheytac M200 is a bolt-action sniper rifle which can perform one-shot-one-kill on most parts of the body, same as the TRG-42 and the AWP. It is one of the most rarely found sniper rifles in the game due to its sole availability is from the Code Box.
- Can kill an enemy with one shot except at the legs
- High clip size
- Accurate even when not zooming via scope
- Red scope reticule allows for better target acquisition in the dark
- Expensive price and ammo cost
- Obtainable through Code Box only
- Heavy weight
- Low reserve ammo
This weapon was added into Code Box on:
- Singapore/Malaysia: 8 September 2011.
- Indonesia: 15 February 2012.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
- M200 Splash
Using 10 .338 Lapua shots, the M200 boasts tremendous destructive power and excellent accuracy that can defeat all armor. It was decorated with cool patterns. It does higher damage to zombies and only obtainable from 2019 Season 3.
| Ammo Type/|
10 / 30
10 / 30
| Base Damage/|
|100 / HIGH / LOW||100 / HIGH / HIGH|
|Speed Reduction||24% (12.3 kg)||18% (6 kg)|
|Other Remarks(s)||Red Scope Reticule, Code Box Only||Stock Weapon|
|RED means negative, GREEN means positive.|
Ditto, Splash version
- Despite being called as the M400 internally and M200 in-game, the weapon itself is modeled after the M100/EDM Arms Windrunner as it lacks the under-barrel carry handle that the actual M200 and M400 have.
- Cheytac Intervention at Wikipedia.