- This weapon has Part System installed. However, it is only installed on the Battle Variant.
Introduced in 1955 and finally discontinued in 2005, this infamous magnum revolver pistol is fed with 6 rounds of .357 SIG. It boasts high damage per shot, but beware of its high recoil.
- High damage
- High accuracy
- High rate of fire
- No speed reduction
- Short reload time
- Low magazine capacity
- High recoil
- Obtainable through events only
- China: 25 November 2015
- South Korea: 3 December 2015
- TW/HK: 8 December 2015
Japan: 9 December 2015 Indonesia: 30 March 2016
- CSN:Z: 2 Januray 2020
- South Korea: 7 September 2017
- China & TW/HK: 12 September 2017
Japan: 13 September 2017 Indonesia: 24 Januray 2018
- CSN:Z: 25 March 2018
- South Korea: 25 April 2019
- China: 29 April 2019
- TW/HK: 30 April 2019
Indonesia: 3 May 2019
- CSN:Z: 15 May 2019
Original Acquisition Method
This weapon can be obtained by participating in the Special Mission event:
- Duration Extender can be used to increase the limited time of Python.
- Obtainable by completing Special Missions (200-day duration for each time completing). Note that a Special Mission can only be completed once per day.
- Permanent status can be obtained after collecting it for 1000 days.
- Player can choose other prizes as well after completing Special Mission.
This weapon can be obtained for permanent by logging in at 21:00 ~ 23:00 (GMT+9) and achieve 30 minutes of gameplay/day for 10 days during event period.
This weapon can be obtained for permanent by logging in game at 21:00 (GMT+8) for 10 days during event period.
This weapon can be obtained for permanent by logging in game at 20:00 (GMT+8) for 10 days during event period.
This weapon can be obtained for 100 days by accumulating 100 minutes of gameplay from 12:00 ~ 17:00 (GMT+7) during event period.
Comparison to Anaconda
- Lower recoil (-13%)
- Higher stun power (+11%)
- Same accuracy (60%)
- Same rate of fire (86%)
- Same weight (0% speed reduction)
- Lower damage (-4)
- Lower knockback power (-2%)
- Smaller magazine size (-1)
- The Python is initially seen in Jin Se-yeon's selection icon 5 months prior to its South Korean release.
- Originally in the CSN:S region, it was never released, despite the fact it's been in the files since somewhere around spring 2017, after the QBS-09's release. Moreover, it couldn't be obtained from VIP system. The 2 Januray 2020 Patch finally adds the Colt Python in this region
- Its appearance is strikingly is similar to the Anaconda from Counter-Strike Online 2 and Colt Python in HD pack of Half-Life and Half-Life: Source.
- The Colt Python in real life can only be chambered with .357 Magnum instead of .357 SIG, though it does break the trend of revolvers having seven chambers.