|Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies|
23 September 2014 (Open Beta Test)
FPS (First-person shooter)
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies (CSN:Z) is an adaption of the original Counter-Strike, currently developed and published by NEXON Corporation of South Korea with oversight from Valve Corporation, distributed in via Valve Corporation's Steam content delivery system, available from 7 October 2014 onward.
The contents of Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies are more or less similar to Counter-Strike Online, hence the game is adjudged as a Western release. However, the newly released content is usually transferred from its Eastern counterpart, although some events can be slightly altered or exclusive in CSN:Z.
Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies is only available for countries in Europe, CIS regions, North America, Australia and New Zealand. The game became available in Turkey on 1 April 2015, after the closure of Counter-Strike Online Turkey, and South American and MENA regions on 24 June 2015. On August 1, 2019, South East Asian regions were allowed to play.
Users residing outside of these territories will not be able to access the contents on the Store page.
Events and updates
- Main article: Events (CSN:Z).
Weapons and equipment
|CPU||Intel(R) Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80GHz or higher||Intel(R) Core™2 Duo CPU E4xxx or higher|
|RAM||2 GB||4 GB|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce 6xxx or higher||NVIDIA GeForce 8xxx or higher|
|Operating System||Windows 7 or later||Windows 10|
|Network||Broadband Internet connection||Broadband Internet connection|
|Hard Disk Drive||5 GB available space||10 GB available space|
- The lobby's background trailer of CSN:Z was using the Z-VIRUS-Angra Nest trailer instead of the Counter-Strike Online's official trailer, along with released CSO Vietnam version. However, it was removed in later version due to player complain.
- Unlike Counter-Strike Online, in-game purchases of Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies use funds from the player's "Steam Wallet".
- Several grammatical errors have been fixed. For example, the "Human Win" text sprite has been corrected to "Humans Win".
- In earlier versions, the recordings used the Counter-Strike Online logo instead.
- The game was originally published by Nexon EU in 2015 but later changed to Nexon KR in 2018.