- This item can be obtained from Top 50 Decoder.
- Light weight
- Has a usable sniper scope for long range attack
- High magazine capacity
- High knockback power
- High damage
- Low recoil
- Penetrates Kevlar
- Doesn't increase zombie's rage bar
- Low rate of fire
- Arrow are not hit scan
- Moderate accuracy when fired without using the scope
- Cannot penetrate objects
Crossbow Advance was firstly obtainable through the upgrade event of original Crossbow in:
- South Korea: 10 February 2015.
- Indonesia: 14 July 2015.
It was later added to Top 50 Decoder.
- Normal matches
It is not recommended to use Crossbow Advance in normal matches due to its not hitscan arrows. However, it's still deadly with its damage in close battle.
- Zombie modes
The knockback power pushes the zombies away in ducts and good for defensing. It's useful in earlier rounds of Zombie Z.
- Zombie Scenario
Crossbow Advance's performance can be upgraded more via Premium Weapon Enhancement. By disassembling a Crossbow Advance, you will obtain Crossbow Advance Enhancement Material which can be used in Enhancement section to upgrade its performance. The damage and ammo can be upgraded to 3 stages which makes the weapon more deadly. A total of 7 Crossbow Advance are needed to get +6 version of it which alters the appearance of the weapon.
- The words "Crossbow Advance" can be seen printed on body of the weapon.