A tool used to pull nails. Surprisingly, its hardness makes it a powerful weapon. In New Zombie Shelter, this weapon can make the player obtain four resources in only one hit.
This modification was made by an unknown Terrorist group to be used as a demolition tool as well as an normal crowbar to remove nails. The major change noted is the addition of a taser to stun targets momentarily, improving its efficiency.
- South Korea: 13 February 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 25 February 2014.
- China &
Japan: 26 February 2014. Singapore/Malaysia: 13 August 2014. Indonesia: 17 September 2014. Turkey: 14 May 2014.
- CSN:Z: 25 November 2015.
Vietnam: 26 March 2015 (New Zombie Shelter only).
- South Korea: 7 October 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 21 October 2014.
- China &
Japan: 22 October 2014. Indonesia: 17 February 2016.
- CSN:Z: 23 March 2016.
- The Crowbar is technically a trademark weapon from the original game of the same engine, Half-Life.
- This weapon uses Tomahawk's sounds.
- The Crowbar is one of the melee weapons that requires dollars to purchase.
- This weapon is featured in Zombie File mode.
- Player can see the word "TASER" printed on the Crowbar Maverick's body.
- The Crowbar Maverick is the first weapon that uses electricity as a damaging medium in Counter-Strike Online.
- Strangely, the Maverick variant remains unaffected whenever the user becomes invisible.