- This weapon has Part System installed.
This is a 50 rounds Energy Cell-chambered pistol that fires a beam in a straight line. Production of this technology remains unknown.
- Perfect accuracy
- No recoil
- Fast reload time
- Cheap ammunition cost
- High clip size
- Very high rate of fire
- No speed reduction
- Runs dry easily
- Low reserved ammo
- Low damage
- Cannot penetrate object
- Its accuracy is as high as bolt-action sniper rifles, which is indeed a lot for a pistol.
- There is no recoil when firing this weapon.
- Due to its low damage, the Cyclone is recommended in close range battles since the damage drops over distance.
- Performing head shots is easy with this weapon due to its high accuracy and no recoil at all even though the damage is low.
- Its beam projectile has no penetration power. The target can escape from the Cyclone user by moving into a nearby cover.
- Due to its high clip capacity, high accuracy and no recoil at all, it is best suited for escaping.
- This weapon still has its capacity to kill a zombie if the user has proper aim especialy on the target's head, even if Deadly Shot is not activated.
- 'Enemy Accuracy Down' debuff does not affect its perfomance at all.
- Combine it alongside Deadly Shot to annihilate humans in either close or medium range or to deal a massive amount of damage against zombies.
- South Korea: 27 March 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong, China &
Japan: 9 April 2014. Singapore/Malaysia : 24 September 2014. Indonesia : 29 October 2014.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
Vietnam : 21 May 2015.
- Blair: Seen in posters.
Start shooting sound
End shooting sound
- A green trail will appear with every shot. Similar to Thunderbolt.
- It uses the same muzzle flash from the Plasma.
- This is the fourth weapon which when firing, it is held in center view. The first three are the Infinity series pistols.
- During the first release of new Code Box system in Vietnam region, there was a mistake where the item list showed JANUS-9's icon instead, however, the given prize is still Cyclone. It was fixed in later updates.
- In Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies and Japan region, there is a bug in which sometimes its own idle sound is somehow played with "Double Kill!" voice instead.
- A small smoke trace can be seen while the beam projectile hit a solid object.