USAS-12 is a 20 rounds shotgun that can be fired automatically. It does moderate damage but heavy in term of weight.
- Large magazine capacity
- High rate of fire
- Can deal with a large group of enemies
- High reserve ammunition
- High stun to zombies
- Cannot be fired while reloading
- Long reload time
- Cannot be fired underwater
- Useless at long range
- Obtainable only through crafting
- Purchasable only for Terrorists (original version)
- Strike in close range and do not hold the FIRE button. Treat it as if it's a semi-auto shotgun.
- USAS-12 does the same damage, has same recoil and rate of fire as Benelli M4.
- USAS-12's gauges cannot penetrate objects.
- Use the ammunition wisely as reloading is lengthy.
- 20 rounds are strong enough to kill a low health zombie, where a full magazine can deal 1040 ~ 2080 damage to zombies.
Tactics facing USAS-12 user
- Attack the player in long range as shotguns are useless in long range.
- If you have more than 2000HP, just brave yourself to attack the user as he/she will not have enough gauge to kill you and will end up with reloading. Take this as an advantage to infect him/her (except when they use Deadly Shot or USAS Camo).
Code Box. It can be purchased by the Counter-Terrorist too.
- Main article: SKULL-11
- Main article: CROW-11
- Main article: TURBULENT-11
Season 1 Compensation. Has larger magazine capacity (25) and does higher damage in Zombie modes and Zombie Scenario.
- South Korea: 17 June 2010
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 27 April 2010
- China: 28 April 2010
- South Korea: 24 January 2019.
- China & Taiwan/Hong Kong: 29 January 2019
Indonesia : 30 January 2019.
- CSNZ: 20 February 2019.
- This is the first terrorist weapon to have a counterpart in a different weapon category, the K1A.
- The USAS-12 is the heaviest weapon in its class.
- The gun is depicted to have a reciprocating charging handle (the view model even holds the handguard in an awkward angle to avoid it), which is not present in the real-life counterpart. This is rectified on SKULL-11.
- Daewoo USAS-12 at Wikipedia.