- For original version, see Gungnir.
A modified version of the Gungnir. It has been upgraded for increased destructive force, but at the cost of increased power consumption. Deals lightning damage to nearby enemies and has an energy-based fire mode for ranged battles.
- Crosshairs will light up when you hit your target. Special Mode: Ultimate Form 'Ruin Strike'
- Right-click to activate. Deals damage, explodes, then deals a second bout of laser damage. Damage: 114 (Normal), 6555 (Zombie), 26125 (Scenario)
- Very high damage
- Can target multiple target at once
- Automatic find target
- All other advantages from Gungnir
- Suitable for close range battles only
- Easily run dry
- Low reserved ammo
- TW/HK: 4 November 2020.
- China: 4 November 2020.
- CSN:S: 11 November 2020.
Comparison to Gungnir
- Higher damage to zombies (+20/+112) and scenario (+229/+335)
- Same rate of fire (100%/99%)
- Same speed reduction (2%)
- Same magazine size (50)
- Same accuarcy
- Same recoil (10%/31%)
- Same knockback power (4%/70%)
- Same stun power (89%/13%)
- Same damage to humans (13/56)
- Same damage in spear form (114 Human/6555 Zombie/26125 Scenario)
- Same price ($6000)
- Same Ammunition
- Same minimum Level in Zombie Z (lvl. 30)
- Both are hard to obtain
- Consume more ammo per use
- This weapon is not released in CSO Korea yet.