5-round revolver fed with darts which provide great shocking capability, damaging targets over time. Darts continuously explode, doing damage per tick to enemies within range and slowing them. Damage: 5 (Normal), 33 (Zombie), 63 (Scenario).
- High accuracy
- Low recoil
- No speed reduction
- High stun power
- Causes damage over time
- Darts can bypass teammates
- Low damage
- Low rate of fire
- Low magazine size
- Long reloading time
- Darts don't hit the target instantly and drop over distance
- Available through Code Box only
- Headshots can only be achieved with first hit
- Players subjected to the dart will suffer from sight disturbance and be continuously stunned.
- Darts inflict very high stun power as long as they make contact on a target. One successful hit on a zombie renders them paralyzed for a short period of time, dealing high constant damage.
- The Dart Pistol is similar to the Petrol Boomer in terms of area clearing as one projectile is enough to hold a group of zombies or a pathway. Take into account that it is best suited to place darts on a surface rather than on a zombie since once the locked target dies the electric shocks will fade away with them too.
- South Korea: 21 May 2015.
Japan : 27 May 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong & China: 28 May 2015.
- CSN:Z: 16 September 2015.
Indonesia : 16 March 2016.
- Henry: Seen in posters.
- Guerrilla Warfare: Seen in posters.
- This is the fourth revolver in Counter-Strike Online after Anaconda, SKULL-1 and King Cobra.
- This is the fifth pistol that fires non-hitscan projectiles after M79 Saw off, Shooting Star, JANUS-1 and Tactical Knife.
- This is the second weapon that uses electricity after Crowbar Maverick and also shares the same shock sound.
- The model design is based on Desert Eagle and Anaconda.
- The word "D-PISTOL" can be seen near the weapon's rear sights which refers to "Dart Pistol". The series "DP-000870714-1" can be seen on the barrel.
- Unlike other pistols, the Dart Pistol has a dry-firing animation.
- Tranquillizer gun at Wikipedia.