- For the original version, see Desert Eagle.
This pistol, fed with 30 rounds of .45 ACP, drains its target's blood on a successful hit into a grenade. This grenade is filled from 4, 8, or 12 bullets. The grenade does massive damage and knockback to a wide area. If in possession, the user will be granted with the following buffs:
- Unlimited spare ammo in Scenario modes.
- Hitmarkers appear on successful hits.
- Medium accuracy
- High rate of fire
- Able to charge up special grenades
- High knockback when using grenade
- Grenade can be thrown any time upon charging, does not require fullfill
- Grenade explodes instantly upon touching enemies, or one second after throwing
- High magazine size
- Medium-fast draw time
- Boasts a number of benefits
- Displays hit-markers to support accuracy
- Can undergo Weapon Enhancement
- Expensive price for a pistol
- Low damage
- Low armor penetration due to its caliber
- Long reload time
- Obtainable through Top 50 Decoder and Bingo Grand Prize only
- South Korea: 21 April 2016.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 26 April 2016.
- China: 27 April 2016.
Japan: 27 April 2016.
- CSNZ: 10 August 2016.
- Indonesia: 3 November 2016
- Carried grenades are infinite in number, but must be charged to be used, and more than one cannot be obtained.
- It requires 12 shots to completely fill the grenade.
- Grenades can be thrown at any point after getting four successful shots.
- A purple light will indicate successful hits, as well as blood being drawn into the grenade.
- The grenade takes one second to explode and inflicts very high knockback to any zombie.
- Two full grenades and one level one grenade can be obtained from one magazine without reloading while leaving two bullets left, assuming you hit every shot.
- In Zombie Scenario, it is the best to use it to escape a horde of zombies. Throw a grenade of any charged level to clear them.
- Michaela: Seen in posters.
Comparison to Desert Eagle (A mode)
- Available to charge grenades
- Higher accuracy (+12%)
- Lower recoil (-10%)
- Higher rate of fire (+5%)
- Higher magazine size (+23) and spare ammo (+65)
- Unlimited ammo in Scenario mode
- Same weight
- Same stun and knockback powers
- More expensive (+1150)
- Lower damage (-15)
- Longer reloading time (+1.3s)
- Not free
- A crafted vampire face figure can be seen on the weapon and a bat figure on top of the grenade.
- The idea of "collecting blood from enemy" from this weapon may be inspired from vampire tales.
- The shooting sound is similar to M1 Garand.
- This weapon is the first weapon in the game to be primarily used in the left hand when right-handed mode is selected, and vice versa, the second being Python Desperado's woman version.
- The explode sprite is identical to Holy Bomb, but red in color and much larger.
- This is the first weapon to include both pistol and grenade in the same weapon slot. It is also composed with two models: pistol and grenade.
- In Zombie Hero and Zombie Scenario mode, the splash damage is the biggest than any other grenades.
- During its debut in South Korea region, the Silver Luger and Holy Bomb is released in Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies in the following week.
- Unlike other weapons in the Transcendence Series, this weapon does not have a glowing effect. It only has an almost unnoticeable chrome effect.
- Oddly, in Zombie Scenario, user also can collect blood by shooting at destructable structures.
- This also works on enemies with respawn protection in TDM/Original and bosses even if they're immune to any shots.
- When enhanced, its magazine size increases to 45.
- After enhancement, the silver circles on the barrel now have a pair eye appearance.
- Strangely when the grenade is thrown at humans on Zombie Mode with friendly fire on, they will be knocked back.