The Double-barreled Shotgun or simply Double Barrel is a shotgun with two parallel barrels, allowing two shots to be fired in quick succession.
The Double-barreled shotgun in game is a sawed-off shotgun, the barrels can be fired in quick succession. It is extremely powerful in close and medium battles. This shotgun has higher knockback power than the Winchester M1887, making it the best weapon to knock zombies away in Zombie Mods and Zombie Escape.
- Powerful at close range and middle range
- Short reload time
- High damage
- Extremely high knockback to zombies
- High rate of fire
- Low magazine capacity
- Weak when dealing with multiple targets
- High recoil
- Useless at long range
- South Korea: 22 April 2010.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 11 May 2010.
- China: 12 May 2010.
Singapore/Malaysia: 21 December 2011. Indonesia: 15 February 2012. Turkey: 20 November 2013.
- CSN:Z: 27 November 2014.
Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- South Korea: 22 November 2012.
- China: 5 December 2012.
Singapore/Malaysia: 31 July 2013. Indonesia: 14 July 2015.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
- South Korea: 25 April 2019.
- China: 29 April 2019.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 30 April 2019.
Indonesia : 30 April 2019.
- CSN:Z: 15 May 2019.
- Player must have fast reaction and aiming skills as 2 shells may not be enough to take down an enemy.
- Aim for chest as it can deal 160 damage if all pellets hits the target.
- Shoot one at a time. Firing too fast will send the next shell's pellet group higher than the target.
- Main article: Triple-barreled shotgun
- Main article: Quad-barreled shotgun
- Main article: Batista
Comparison to M1887
- Higher damage (+15)
- Cheaper (-$200)
- Higher fire rate (+25%)
- Lighter (+5%)
- Higher knockback power
- Faster reload time (-3.8 seconds)
- Same recoil (88%)
- Lower magazine size (-6)
- Early release of the Double Barrel lacks its third-person firing sound.
- The words "HUDSON 12 SLANK" can be seen on the back of the shells while reloading.
- This weapon has the least ammo capacity in the shotgun category, and also the fastest in reloading.
- In the Taiwan/Hong Kong region's event update on 1/4/2014, there was a bug which allowed this gun to hold 5 rounds. This was patched later.
- In Counter-Strike Online 2, its variant named as Stoeger Double Defence. However, the Double-barreled shotgun cannot be fired in 2-round burst, while the Stoeger Double Defence cannot fire each bullet at once.
- In the Indonesia region, its world model would sometimes lack all textures.
- Double-barreled shotgun at Wikipedia.