- For original version, see IMI Desert Eagle.
Dual Desert Eagle can only be obtained randomly by the chosen Sidekicks in Zombie: The Hero (previously from Supply Boxes) or from supply boxes in Zombie: The Union. It cannot be purchased otherwise. Dual Desert Eagle is modified so it could deal extra damage and knockback to zombies and also extended magazines for each pistol, great for shooting while on the run.
- High damage
- High rate of fire
- Light weight
- Penetrates enemy's Kevlar
- Fairly accurate in long range
- Enhanced magazine size
- High knockback power
- Can be obtained randomly from supply boxes or becoming Hero/Heroine/Sidekick only
- Long reload time (4.6 seconds)
- High recoil
|Part (Zombie)||Damage||28 shots|
|Head & Chest||200||5600|
- 28 shots of Dual Desert Eagle can deal 1400 ~ 5600 damage to zombies.
- Higher damage (+34)
- Higher magazine size (+21)
- Higher rate of fire (+2%)
- Same recoil (30%)
- Same weight (0% speed reduction)
- Lower accuracy in long range (-17%)
- Only available in Zombie: The Hero and Zombie: The Union
- Longer reload time (+2.1 seconds)
- The Dual Desert Eagle shares the same animations as the Dual Elites.
- The pistols are painted with jungle camouflage.
- At the beginning of the reloading sound, you can hear the drawing sound again.
- In Thailand region, it was mistranslated as "Dual Dagger Eagle".