- For single version, see Infinity.
This item is no longer obtainable. An upgraded version of the original Dual Infinity. It can hold up to 40 rounds, 20 rounds per clip on one pistol. Damage has been slightly increased but the accuracy has been slightly decreased.
- If compared to its original version
- Higher magazine size
- Higher rate of fire
- Able to stun zombies
- Has rapid fire ability
- Does not affect speed
- Suitable to escape from zombies
- Does not easily run dry
- Higher in-game purchase cost
- Does lower damage
- Lower accuracy
- Higher recoil
- Longer reload time
- Not accurate in rapid mode except in close area
- Use fully automatic firing mode for close combat.
- Use semi-automatic mode for long range battle.
- Players can use Dual Infinity with Deadly Shot to finish zombies in the least amount of time.
- Dual Infinity works the best if paired with machine guns with long reload time.
- The first two shots of Dual Infinity are very accurate. Fire it in 2 or 3-round burst to maintain the accuracy.
- If the target is at close range, aim for full rapid mode.
- M1911 at Wikipedia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.