- For single version, see Infinity.
- This weapon has Part System installed.
Final version of the original Dual Infinity and the upgraded version of Dual Infinity Custom. It can hold up to 40 rounds, 20 rounds per clip for one pistol. It does more damage and has higher rate of fire for semi-automatic mode. However, its accuracy slightly decreases and its recoil for fully automatic mode slightly increases.
- If compared to its original version
- Higher magazine size
- Higher rate of fire
- Able to stun zombies
- Has rapid fire ability
- Does not affect speed
- Suitable to escape from zombies
- Does not easily run dry
- Higher in-game purchase cost
- Does lower damage
- Lower accuracy
- Higher recoil
- Longer reload time
- Not accurate in rapid mode except in close area
- Use fully automatic firing mode for close combat.
- Use semi-automatic mode for long range battle.
- Players can use Dual Infinity with Deadly Shot to finish zombies in the least amount of time.
- Dual Infinity works the best if paired with machine guns with long reload time.
- The first two shots of Dual Infinity are very accurate. Fire it in 2 or 3-round burst to maintain the accuracy.
- If the target is at close range, aim for full rapid mode.
- Race Pattern
A special paint that can be sprayed on the Dual Infinity Final. Purely cosmetic and has no additional benefits.
- South Korea: 07 January 2010 (Upgrade Event)
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 12 January 2010 (Upgrade Event)
- China: 13 January 2010 (Upgrade Event)
Japan: 29 September 2010 (Upgrade Event)
- Singapore/Malaysia: 9 May 2012 (Upgrade Event)
- Indonesia: 9 November 2011 (Upgrade Event)
Turkey: 10 July 2013 (Upgrade Event)
- CSN:Z: 27 November 2014 (Upgrade Event)
Vietnam: 20 August 2015 (Upgrade Event)
- South Korea: 24 January 2019
- China & Taiwan/Hong Kong: 29 January 2019
Indonesia : 30 January 2019
- CSNZ: 20 February 2019
- M1911 at Wikipedia.