- For stronger version, see Dual Sword Phantom Slayer.
Two swords to defeat the demons of hell. If special combination is fulfilled, Sword Feast unfolds.
- Easier to obtain than the Dual Sword Phantom Slayer
- Inherits most of DSPS characteristics
- Still deadly in melee battles
- Lighter than regular melee
- Lower damage
- Shorter Sword Feast time
- Obtainable during events only
- It is the lesser version of Dual Sword Phantom Slayer. It does 20% lower damage and has shorter Sword Feast time. However, the user can nonetheless treat it like a normal DSPS, despite its shortcomings.
- South Korea: 10 January 2019.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 15 January 2019.
- China &
Indonesia: 16 January 2019.
- CSN:Z: 30 January 2019.
- Receive the ultimate challenge, complete treasure!
- Duration: 15-29 October 2020 (Korea)
- Hell: 3 points
- Very hard: 2 points
- Hard: 1 point
- Normal/Easy: 0 point
- You must participate in the game for at least 10 minutes to accumulate the score.
- You can participate in rooms of 4 or more people.
- Up to 18 per day Score accumulation is possible.
- Only one payment per account is given
- This is the first "minor" weapon based off of a Transcendence Series one in Counter-Strike Online.
- In Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, this melee is called Dual Sword Infernal Hunter.