Dual-wielded Wakizashi has the fastest slash among most of the melee weapons. Dual Wakizashi can perform a double critical damage to the target with its slash delay by raising both hands and slashing in an X pattern.
Dual Wakizashi can be obtained from the Wakizashi Upgrade Event by collecting 500 kill points with permanent single Wakizashi.
- High damage in both modes
- Able to do double attack in primary mode
- Long attack range
- Able to damage multiple enemies
- Available in most modes
- Can only be obtained through the Wakizashi upgrade event
- Has attack delay in secondary mode
- Low slash rate
- South Korea: 13 September 2012.
- China: 10 October 2012.
- Japan: 26 September 2012.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 13 August 2013.
- Indonesia: 6 November 2013.
- Turkey: 24 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 16 July 2015.
- CSN:Z: 27 January 2016.
|Body part||Slash (Human)||Stab (Human)||Slash (Zombie)||Stab (Zombie)|
|Head||136 ~ 142||258 ~ 382||452 ~ 526||588 ~ 956|
|Chest||34 ~ 38||231 ~ 255||66 ~ 72||382 ~ 428|
|Arm||34 ~ 38||231 ~ 255||66 ~ 72||382 ~ 428|
|Gut||56 ~ 60||242 ~ 318||122 ~ 135||528 ~ 626|
|Leg||30 ~ 34||231 ~ 255||60 ~ 68||289 ~ 378|
- Aiming for the head and controlling your distances between you and your enemies are the keys to master the Dual Wakizashi.
- Dual Wakizashi's primary slash's range is shorter and weaker than secondary slash, but is able to damage multiple enemies (up to 3 enemies).
- Recommended for Knife Battle and Zombie Scenario.
- When chased by the enemy, run backward and use primary attack.
- Use secondary slash more often when engaged in close quarters with enemies.
- Attack on head or back for instant kill. One slash in the head is enough to kill an enemy.
- Dual Wakizashi's primary slash can kill multiple enemies. Plus it destroys barriers easily.
- Do not confront mini-bosses especially with primary mode.
- Experienced players can use this in Zombie Mods.
- Primary slash for surprise attack and secondary slash to confront zombies face-to-face.
- Aim for the head or back to deal tremendous damage.
- Equip with high-stun weapons such as XM1014 and Dual Infinity.
Comparison to Single Wakizashi
- Higher damage output in both modes
- Damages multiple enemies with primary slash
- Higher slash range in secondary slash
- Purchasable by both teams
- Can only attack a single enemy in secondary slash
- Shorter slash range in primary slash
- Lower rate of fire
Secondary attack sound
Secondary attack missed
- This the third dual-wielded melee weapon introduced in Counter-Strike Online. The first one is Dragon Claw, the second is Dual Nata Knife and the fourth is BALROG-IX.
- This is one of the melee weapons that can kill an unarmored player with just one slash.
- There is an orange wave effect after every slash.
- For primary attack, sometimes you can damage the nearby enemy even after you had died due to the double attack.
- Wakizashi at Wikipedia.