- For major version, see X-TRACKER.
- This weapon has Part System installed.
This rifle is enchanted with elemental magic. While looking through the sniper scope, you can lock onto an enemy, then fire 10 guided elemental missiles when you leave sniper mode.
- Details: Press twice while holding down to change elements. Available Elements: Wind (kockback), Fire (afterburn), Lightning (stun).
- Season 9 Reward Weapon - Growing Weapon Stage 4
- If you acquire a weapon for all four stages, the weapons of the previous stages will not be deleted.
- Very high accuracy
- Very low recoil
- High rate of fire
- Extremely light
- Short reload time
- Can be equipped with Parts
- Small magazine size for zombie battles
- Expensive ammo
- Low damage for zombie battles
- South Korea: 6 May 2021.
- China: 12 May 2021.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 20 May 2021.
- CSN:S: 20 May 2021.
Comparison to Lightning Tracker
- Higher damage to humans (+2)
- Larger magazine size (+2)
- Same price ($4500)
- Same accuracy (90%)
- Same recoil (6%)
- Same rate of fire (91%)
- Same weight (9% weight reduction)
- Same knockback (11%)
- Same stun (61%)
- Obtainable only from paid Season Pass
- Higher Zombie Z level (+4)
- Lower damage to Zombies (-35) and Scenario (-122) without Parts
- This is the first weapon to use a combo other than mouse clicks to switch modes.