- For original version, see Lightning Tracker.
- This weapon has Part System installed.
This is a special rifle that has the magic power to lock on and pursue the enemy. You can lock on the enemy in aim mode. When the aim mode is canceled, a total of 10 small guided missiles are fired simultaneously. Elemental type: <Wind>, <Fire>, <Lightning>. Elemental property change: While holding down the <Shift Key>, <Forward Arrow> 2 times"
- Season 9 Reward Weapon-Growth-type Firearm Stage 4
- Even if you acquire a weapon for each stage 1 to 4, the weapon of the previous stage is not deleted.
- Very high accuracy
- Very low recoil
- High rate of fire
- Extremely light
- Short reload time
- Can be equipped with Parts
- Small magazine size for zombie battles
- Expensive ammo
- Low damage for zombie battles
- South Korea: 6 May 2021.
- CSN:S: 20 May 2021.
Comparison to Lightning Tracker
- Higher damage to humans (+2)
- Larger magazine size (+2)
- Same price ($4500)
- Same accuracy (90%)
- Same recoil (6%)
- Same rate of fire (91%)
- Same weight (9% weight reduction)
- Same knockback (11%)
- Same stun (61%)
- Obtainable only from paid Season Pass
- Higher Zombie Z level (+4)
- Lower damage to Zombies (-35) and Scenario (-122) without Parts
- This is the first weapon to use combo <SHIFT> and <FORWARD> to switch modes.