FG-Launcher (Firecracker Grenade Launcher) is a grenade launcher modified from a firecracker fed with 10 rounds of 40×46mm grenade. If an enemy is near the blast radius of the launched grenade, they will experience a disorienting screen shake.
- High magazine size for a grenade launcher
- Usable by both Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists
- High reserve ammunition for a grenade launcher
- Screen-shaking effect to disorient enemies
- Obtainable only via Code Box
- Long reload time
- No optical zoom
- Hurts user if nearby blast radius
- Disturbs players' concentration, making their movement difficult as it screenshakes them, including the user him/herself.
- Unlike its counterpart the M32 MGL, it deals lower damage to the point that it takes roughly 5 direct hits to kill a human while the M32 MGL takes up to 2 if it results in direct hit.
- This weapon can deal 750 ~ 1800 damage per shot to bosses.
- South Korea: 13 March 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 26 March 2013.
- China: 27 March 2013.
Singapore/Malaysia: 25 September 2013.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
Vietnam: 21 May 2015. Indonesia: 2 December 2015.
Comparison to M32 MGL
- Higher magazine size (+4)
- More reserve ammo (+22)
- Reloads all rounds in a magazine
- Able to reach longer distance in general, zoom not counted
- Same price ($6500)
- Same damage (80)
- Same accuracy (9%)
- Same recoil (68%)
- Same weight (11% speed reduction)
- Explosions can hurt anything near its radius
- Purchasable for both CT and TR
- Obtainable through Code Box only
- Cannot be fired while reloading
- Cannot zoom
Inserting new ammo
Taking out empty ammo