- This weapon has Part System installed.
FG-Launcher (Firecracker Grenade Launcher) is a grenade launcher modified from a firecracker fed with 10 rounds of 40×46mm grenade. If an enemy is near the blast radius of the launched grenade, they will experience a disorienting screen shake.
- High magazine size for a grenade launcher
- Usable by both Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists
- High reserve ammunition for a grenade launcher
- Screen-shaking effect to disorient enemies
- High damage to zombies
- Unobtainable for now
- Long reload time
- No optical zoom
- Hurts user if nearby blast radius
- No stun and knockback
- Disturbs players' concentration, making their movement difficult as it screenshakes them, including the user him/herself.
- Do note that the damage is very high that it might kill yourself.
- In Zombie Infection modes, it can do significant damage to zombies with Gun Boost 6 and Critical 6/Power Up 6, noticeably in large hordes.
- In Zombie Scenario, it deals high damage to bosses. However, the explosion might kill you if you use it as crowd clearer.
- South Korea: 13 March 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 26 March 2013.
- China: 27 March 2013.
Singapore/Malaysia: 25 September 2013.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
Vietnam: 21 May 2015. Indonesia: 2 December 2015.
Comparison to M32 MGL
- Higher damage in Zombie Mode (5x)
- Higher magazine size (+4)
- More reserve ammo (+22)
- Reloads all rounds in a magazine
- Able to reach longer distance in general, zoom not counted
- Able to put Parts
- Same price ($6500)
- Same recoil (82%)
- Same weight (14% speed reduction)
- Explosions can hurt anything near its radius
- Unobtainable other than Mileage Auction
- Cannot be fired while reloading
- Cannot zoom
Inserting new ammo
Taking out empty ammo
- This is one of the old weapons that have updated damage to Zombies.