FN P90 (Fabrique Nationale Project 1990) is a Belgium submachine gun in Counter-Strike series and Counter-Strike Online. It was added into the game since Counter-Strike BETA 3 in 14 September 1999. It is renamed to ES C90 in certain regions.
FN P90 is a Belgian submachine gun fed with 50 rounds of 5.7×28mm. Even though its damage is low, it is countered with its low recoil, very high rate of fire and light body. Its large magazine capacity allows the user to encounter multiple targets at once.
- After the Free Update, this weapon becomes a free default weapon in all player's inventories.
- Large magazine capacity
- Accurate when fire in burst
- Low recoil
- Light weight
- Very high rate of fire
- Expensive for a submachine gun
- Low ammunition reserve
- Low damage
- Inaccurate when fired continously
- Long reload time
Tactics using P90
- Fire and aim for head in full-auto in close battle, chest for medium range and fire in burst for long range.
- Reload only when there are less than 25 bullets in P90 magazine.
- The recoil of this weapon is the same as MP5.
- Target unarmored opponents if looking for a quick kill. This gun is not really effective with armored opponents.
- : Used by Special Air Service.
- : Used by GIGN.
- : Used by GSG-9.
- : Used by SAF Scout.
- Soy: Used in Zombie File.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 25 January 2011
- China: 26 January 2011
- South Korea: 27 January 2011
- There is an unused barracks icon for the P90, which depicts it with a transparent magazine, instead of the semi-opaque one the game model uses. Its appearance is similar to P90's model in Condition Zero.
- The barracks icon of P90 illustrates the magazine specification written on the side of the magazine. But all models of the P90 (shop model, view model, third person model and world model) have no magazine specification written on them.
- P90 at Wikipedia.