- For inferior version, see Compound Bow.
- This item can be obtained from Transcendence Decoder.
Failnaught, which fires 250 holy arrows, automatically aims enemies within a certain range of the crosshairs when using the default firing mode. (Does not auto-aim if beyond the range.) Hitting the same enemy with the default firing mode stacks a mark, inflicting additional damage each time it stacks. Upon reaching 5 stacks, damage is transferred to nearby enemies and the stacks are reset. While charging up, the Hunter's Eye activates, allowing you to learn the location of enemies within a certain distance and attack through obstacles.
- The default firing mode's auto-aim and stack effects, as well as the Hunter's Eye, will not be triggered in specific modes (Zombie/Human Scenario, Zombie Shelter, or Zombie Giant).
- Crosshair notification when hitting is successful
- Unlimited reserve magazines in scenario mode
- Hunter's Eye: When you right-click the mouse to charge, the hunter's eye is activated and you can determine the location of the enemy within a certain distance. A charging shot fired by right-clicking the mouse passes through the hit enemy. If it hits a zombie while casting a skill, the target's feet are tied up. The charging shot pierces the opponent and obstacles a certain number of times, pierces the hit target, deals Normal 33, Zombie 1350, and Scenario 2050 damage, as well as a slight knockback and then passes through. Explosive damage occurs when penetrating obstacles.
- The hunter's eye range is different for each mode and does not activate in certain modes.
Comparison to Compound Bow
- Higher damage to zombies (+146/+765) and scenario in A mode (+463)
- Higher Rate of Fire in A mode (+4%)
- Higher Knockback power (+7%)
- Larger magazine size (+100)
- Has hitmarkers
- Has unlimited ammo in Scenario
- Has explosive ammo
- Has special features
- Same weight
- Same Accuaricy
- Both are hard to obtain
- Lower damage in Normal mode (-38/-94)
- Lower damage to Zombies and Scenario (vs +6/Joseon variant)
- Lower damage in Scenario in B mode (-203)
- Lower Stun power (-10%)
- More Expensive (+$300)
- Longer time to charge B mode
- Higher Zombie Z level (+36)
- Can't be enhanced
- South Korea: 16 September 2021.
- China: 29 September 2021.
- CSN:S: 6 October 2021.
- Failnaught name is probably inspired from Fire Emblem.
- During it's initial release, Failnaught had a magazine size of 150 arrows and Hunter's instinct range was only 20m. 09/30/2021 update in CSO Korea increased the magazine size to 250 arrows and the Hunter's instinct range from 20 to 35m, along with B mode damage increase in zombie modes.