- For original version, see Compound Bow.
- This item can be obtained from Transcendence Decoder.
Failnaught, which fires 250 holy arrows, automatically aims enemies within a certain range of the crosshairs when using the default firing mode. (Does not auto-aim if beyond the range.) Hitting the same enemy with the default firing mode stacks a mark, inflicting additional damage each time it stacks. Upon reaching 5 stacks, damage is transferred to nearby enemies and the stacks are reset. While charging up, the Hunter's Eye activates, allowing you to learn the location of enemies within a certain distance and attack through obstacles.
- Details: While charging by holding down , the Hunter's Eye activates, allowing you to learn the location of enemies within a certain range. The charged shot penetrates through the enemy it hits and roots the target in place if it hits a zombie that is casting a skill. The charged shot pierces enemies and obstacles a certain amount of times, inflicts damage and a slight knockback. Penetrating through an obstacle triggers explosion damage.
- Damage: 33 (Normal), 1350 (Zombie), 2050 (Scenario).
- The effective range differs per game mode.
- The default firing mode's auto-aim and stack effects, as well as the Hunter's Eye, will not be triggered in specific modes (Zombie/Human Scenario, Zombie Shelter, or Zombie Giant).
- Crosshair notification when hitting is successful
- Unlimited reserve magazines in scenario mode
Comparison to Compound Bow
- Higher damage to zombies (+146/+765) and scenario in A mode (+463)
- Higher Rate of Fire in A mode (+4%)
- Higher Knockback power (+7%)
- Larger magazine size (+100)
- Has hitmarkers
- Has unlimited ammo in Scenario
- Has explosive ammo
- Has special features
- Same weight
- Same Accuaricy
- Both are hard to obtain
- Lower damage in Normal mode (-38/-94)
- Lower damage to Zombies and Scenario (vs +6/Joseon variant)
- Lower damage in Scenario in B mode (-203)
- Lower Stun power (-10%)
- More Expensive (+$300)
- Longer time to charge B mode
- Higher Zombie Z level (+36)
- Can't be enhanced
- South Korea: 16 September 2021.
- China: 29 September 2021.
- CSN:S & Taiwan/Hong Kong: 6 October 2021.
- Failnaught's name is probably inspired by the Fire Emblem weapon of the same name.
- During it's initial release, Failnaught had a magazine size of 150 arrows and Hunter's instinct range was only 20m. The 30 September 2021 update in CSO Korea increased the magazine size to 250 arrows and the Hunter's instinct range from 20 to 35m, along with B mode damage increase in Zombie modes.