Press theto continue the fight. The stamina is automatically restored by 50 for every 10 minutes. Grow your ability to facilitate the battle.
500 100 1
|Log in daily||+150|
|Complete Daily Mission (5 maximum)||+10 (each mission completed)|
|Complete Special Mission||+2|
|Clear Zombie Scenario||Critical Strike +2|
| Headshot a zombie in|
|Able to evade zombie's attack by chance|
| 150 1 500 |
1. Hungry Regular Zombie
| 190 5 700 |
2. Nimble Light Zombie
| 250 60 1200 |
3. Solid Heavy Zombie
| 290 30 2500 |
4. Hunting Deimos
| 320 20 3500 |
5. Infinite Spawning Zombies
| 370 15 5000 |
6. Chasing Herd of Zombies
| ??? ?? 7000 |
7. Deadly Crowd of Zombies
8. Steel Bunch of Zombies
| 500 30 12000 |
9. Horror Bunch of Zombies
10. Tyrant Phobos
- Fight the zombies as long as you have high HP. Beware of zombies that can do critical damage.
- Don't be reckless, otherwise dying will result in restarting all over.
- After an amount of HP recovery, you need to wait for a period of 1 hour and 30 minutes before your HP can be recovered again.
- Deimos is likely to do critical strikes most of the time. Make sure to spare your HP more than 500 as the critical strike may kill you in an instant.
- Based on the files, this event is named as "RPG Fighting", indicates that it is based on RPG style (Role-Playing Game) and Turn-Based Game.
- The rewards for defeating each zombies are Duration Extenders.
- This event is not released in Indonesia/Singapore/Malaysia and Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.