|Price in match||$0|
|Used for||Sets zombies on fire|
1 July 2009
26 March 2015
Firebomb, Flaming Hand Grenade, Incendiary Grenade or Napalm Bomb is a type of grenade that causes the target to burn in flames in Counter-Strike Online exclusive only to Zombie: The Mutation, Zombie: The Hero and Zombie: The Union.
The firebomb is a modified version of the M67 Hand Grenade. When thrown, it explodes and sets any nearby zombies on fire. The fire deals 50 damage every second for 10 seconds, giving a total of 500 health damage. If the grenade explodes near the thrower, the thrower will also receive the flame effect. If the victim has 1 health point left, the flame can do no more damage. The flame will extinguish after 10 seconds.
- After the Free Update patch, this grenade becomes a free default weapon in all player's inventories.
- Can be thrown further than the HE Grenade
- Able to reveal an invisible light zombie
- Has an afterburn effect
- May inflict extra damage to the user
- Only usable for a limited amount of time
- Only usable in certain modes
- Use it when a zombie is retreating, the damage done might kill the zombie.
- Use it in ducts when you are at the front line. Do not throw it when you are at the middle line.
- Always throw at a group of zombies for maximum performance.
- When facing a host zombie in places such as ducts, use this grenade to weaken it before using your primary weapon.