|Price in match||$200|
|Used for||Blinds enemies|
The Flashbang is a grenade that can blind enemies for several seconds. It is very useful in small rooms and enclosed areas. A player is able to carry two flashbangs at a time.
In Zombie Z, Flashbang functions has been changed to Nitrogen Grenade that can freeze zombies for a period of time during explosion. It is only obtainable when the user has Nitrogen Grenade ability.
- After the Free Update patch of South Korea, this grenade becomes a free default weapon in all player's inventories.
- Use this in original mode.
- Never throw the flashbang when going with teammates, it will also blind them.
- Throw then hide behind a wall to avoid the flash.
- Throw to a wall so the flashbang can rebound to the other side. Make sure you avoid the flash as well.
- The Flashbang is unusable in Scenario modes.
- The flasbang's effect is converted into a knockback grenade in Zombie 4: Darkness.
- Stun grenade at Wikipedia.