Glock 18 is the spawn pistol to the Terrorist team. It is fed with 20 rounds of 9mm caliber and takes 2.0 seconds to reload. Overall, it has low firepower but it has no recoil even fired continuously and can be fired in three burst.
- High magazine size
- No recoil
- Does not affect player speed
- High rate of fire
- Short reload time
- High stun power
- Cheap for a pistol
- Low damage
- Low accuracy
- Low rate of fire in three-round burst mode
- Low knockback against zombies
- Due to its low recoil, firing continuously will only affect a small change to its performance. However, when fired more than five bullets in a row, it is no longer accurate. Take cover for fire break.
- Use semi-automatic mode in medium to long range battles.
- Treat the three-round burst as a shotgun, use it for close range battles.
- Although it has high magazine size (20), it is recommended for conserving its bullet because it needs minimum two hits to kill a full health enemy.
- Its high rate of fire can be used as an advantage to kill an enemy with an instant.
- Five shots on gut will kill an enemy.
- A headshot is necessary for pistol rounds if starting budget is $800, even it does not kill the enemy instantly (100 HP without helmet). But it may help others to finish the target and/or push back the enemy.
- Use Glock to run away from the zombies when the primary weapon has run dry, as it has high stun power and high magazine size but don't use it to hunt and kill the zombies.
- Fire in 3-round burst and run as quick as possible.
- This is highly recommended for escaping from zombie chase.
A battle-scarred Glock 18 obtainable from Letter Find event. Its secondary fire will activate full-auto firing mode instead of toggling burst-fire.
- Full-auto firing
- While firing in full-auto:
- More accurate (+26%)
- Higher rate of fire (+6%)
- While firing in semi-auto:
- Higher damage (+1)
- More accurate (+1%)
- Limited edition
- When firing in full-auto:
- Lower damage (-4)
- Higher recoil (+22%)
Based on the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz series. It can be fired in both semi-automatic and full-automatic modes. It also has an extended magazine (25 rounds). When equipped alongside other Wizard of Oz set:
- 2 equipped weapons: the recoil and rate of fire will be enhanced.
- 3 equipped weapons (whole set): the reload time and damage will be enhanced.
- Main article: CROW-1
- South Korea: 31 May 2012
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 12 June 2012
- China: 13 June 2012
- South Korea: 18 July 2013
- China: 24 July 2013
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 30 July 2013
- South Korea: 4 December 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 16 December 2014.
- China &
Japan: 17 December 2014. Indonesia: 29 April 2015.
- CSN:Z: 28 October 2015.
- : used by SAS.
- : seen used by 707th Special Mission Battalion in some posters.
- : Oz Lion Pistol is seen used by SEAL Team 6 in some posters.
- Gerard: As his personal sidearm.
- Phoenix Connexion
- Guerrilla Warfare
- David Black: Seen wielding Glock 18 Red in some posters.
- Erika: Seen wielding in Manhwa.
- Elite Crew: Seen wielding Oz Lion Pistol in some posters.
Comparison to USP
- Lower recoil (-30%)
- Higher magazine size (+8)
- Can use three-round burst
- Cheaper (-$100)
- Higher rate of fire (+1%)
- Shorter reload time (-0.5 second)
- Same knockback power
- Same stun power
- Same weight (0% speed reduction)
- Can be used by both teams
- Lower damage (-8)
- Less accurate (-5%)
- Cannot attach a silencer
- During the earlier stages of Counter-Strike, it had an additional drawing and reload animations as well as an idle animation.
- These animations are only available until Counter-Strike 1.5 and removed in Counter-Strike 1.6.
- This resulted in the reloading animation getting out of sync with the sound, meaning that the reloading sound will end before the reloading animation does.
- There are some unused sequences in the Glock's model file, such as 'add_silencer' and 'holster'. However, playing these animations will show slowed-down shooting animations.
- These sequences are actually remnants from Half-Life's Glock animations, again similarly unused.
- The Glock in-game is modeled after the Glock 17 with an protruding barrel instead of a Glock 18, lacking the latter's selector switch
- The real-life Glock 18 can be fired in fully-automatic and semi-automatic only, instead of 3-round burst.
- The Battle Glock and the Oz Lion Pistol however has both semi-auto and full-auto modes, despite still lacking the selector switch.
- Despite its proper model absence in-game, the Glock 18 did appear in selection icons for 707 and Gerrard.
- The Oz Lion Pistol is based on the Cowardly Lion, a main fictional character from The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, a children's novel written by L. Frank Baum and illustrated by W. W. Denslow.
- The words "COURAGE" can be seen printed on the Oz Lion Pistol's barrel.