Gluttony is the second boss of Zombie Scenario: Season 4 that appeared in Conspiracy chapter. Later, it appears in Madness as the main boss of Round 3, players must annihilate it to proceed the next round.
The Gluttony has a dragon-like face but with small wings and huge belly, also a giant back legs and small front ones.
- Swallow: The boss will suck the players and swallow them. The players must activate the C4 in the boss's stomach to get out.
- Bite: The boss will bite any player nearby.
- Slam: The boss will hit the ground to damage the players.
- Poison Gas: The boss will spit out poison gas from its tail while moving.
- Insects Bombs: The boss will spit out his companion insects from its back just like Oberon but it will locate any player on the top and make them fall to the ground.
- Gluttony means habitual greed or excess in eating. Gluttony is also one of the seven deadly sins within Catholicism.
- Before fighting the boss, there is a cinematic scene where the boss come out from a drain.
- This is the first Boss that is capable to swallow the players.
- Inside the boss's stomach, there are 3 C4s that must be activated and wait for 2 seconds to get out from the boss's stomach.
- The boss's stomach is full of acid that can damage the players.
- Before entering the boss's stomach, the screen will flash red. So be when exiting the boss's stomach.
- The Boss' weak point is on his back between his wings, indicated with flashing red.
- The sound of Gluttony when trying to suck the players is similar to the sound of Snark from Half-Life.
- This creature resembles Ichthyosaur a lot from Half-Life.
- Gluttony's companion insects shared the same model with Laser Wing's locusts.