The Gluttony has a dragon-like face but with small wings and huge belly, also a giant back legs and small front ones.
- Swallow: The boss will suck the players and swallow them. The players must activate the C4 in the boss's stomach to get out.
- Bite: The boss will bite any player nearby.
- Slam: The boss will hit the ground to damage the players.
- Poison Gas: The boss will spit out poison gas from its tail while moving.
- Insects Bombs: The boss will spit out his companion insects from its back just like Oberon but it will locate any player on the top and make them fall to the ground.
- Honor mission
- Gluttony means habitual greed or excess in eating. Gluttony is also one of the seven deadly sins within Catholicism.
- Before fighting the boss, there is a cinematic scene where the boss comes out from a drain.
- This is the first Boss that is capable to swallow the players.
- If a player is swallowed, he/she must plant 3 C4s in order to escape.
- The boss's stomach is full of acid that gives continuous damage to the players.
- The place where the players are sent to is actually a different location of the map.
- There is a rare bug where sometimes players cannot plant the C4s, giving no chance to escape.
- Before entering and exiting the boss's stomach, the screen will flash red.
- The Boss' weak point is on his back between his wings, indicated with flashing red.
- The sound of Gluttony when trying to suck the players is similar to the sound of Snark from Half-Life.
- This creature resembles Ichthyosaur from Half-Life.
- Gluttony's companion insects share the same model with Laser Wing's locusts.
- JANUS-7's lightning attacks can give a lot of damage to Gluttony due to the fact that it auto-aims the weakest part of the object within a limited range.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.